Jason Lester’s prototype pair of the Nike Lunar Fly 306 up for auction
We have up for auction one the most interesting and unique pair of shoes on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-The-1st-ever-prototype-pair-of-the-Nike-Lunar-Fly-306-/121287304025?
Ultra Endurance Athlete, Jason Lester has donated the 1st ever prototype pair of the Nike Luna Fly 306′s (Size 11). Lester helped design the 306 shoe with Nike’s elite designers – such as Aaron Cooper and Tobie Hatfield for his 306 Mile run from Las Vegas to the top of Mt. Whitney for H2OPE International Clean Water Charity, becoming the 1st Male athlete to ever accomplish this feat (5 1/2 days non stop). http://www.jasonplester.com/030811.html
An amazing story of athlete and innovation. This shoe was designed for ultra-endurance athlete Jason Lester and the 306 mile “H2OPE” charity/awareness run he completed. Featuring no lace-fit and highlighting the “JUST DO IT” graphic on the straps. Minimal design with a unique look brought to life in exciting color.
This ultra-light Nike Lunar Fly306 was designed for ultra-endurance athlete Jason Lester and the 306 mile “H2OPE” charity/awareness run he completed. Featuring no lace-fit and highlighting the “JUST DO IT” graphic on the straps along with Lunarlon-infused midsoles. Available in three vibrant colours in Blue, Neon Yellow and Red.
Nike introduces the Lunar Fly 306, an interesting quickstrike release arriving in three vivid colorways. The shoe features a sock-like upper atop Lunarlon tooling, highlighted by a large “JUST” script running across the shoe’s velcro strap
Advanced Herbal Components for Increased Skin Nourishment
Release your body’s natural ability to support beautiful, healthy skin through a new, patented microsphere delivery system that is designed to nourish your skin with youth-inducing ingredients in a time-released pattern. This pattern optimizes the natural production of skin cells at all levels by delivering naturally sourced glycans, featuring Manapol® powder.
Underneath the top layer of our skin is a firm, cushiony material called the matrix. The components within the matrix help nourish and strengthen our skin in ways that can lead to the suppleness and glow associated with healthier, younger-looking skin.
Mannatech’s Ūth Skin Rejuvenation Crème provides a proprietary, natural way of supporting the matrix.
Complex sugar structures called glycans cover almost every cell in our bodies and provide the network that allows cells to communicate their every need. As we age, the production of both glycans and structural proteins decline, which can result in deep depressions in the skin matrix that can lead to the formation of lines and wrinkles and the dulling and spotting on the surface of the skin.
Ūth skin care delivers naturally sourced glycans, featuring Manapol powder, to the skin matrix to help spark the skin’s natural ability to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Initial attempts to address the loss of glycans have primarily focused on the use of synthetically made sugars that are foreign to our bodies.
Mannatech is the only provider of the non-synthetic, plant-sourced form of these molecules.
Recently discovered herbal components that have been shown to specifically fortify the skin matrix have been added to further nourish the skin. This proprietary blend of plant-based ingredients has been shown to increase the production of proteins while protecting against other concerns associated with aging.
A unique composition of ingredients, including Manapol powder, is combined then spun into a revolutionary new transdermal delivery system, developed in France, called microspheres.
Microspheres can penetrate the deepest layers of the skin and provide the first controlled time-release mechanism for these youth-inducing ingredients. The impact can be immediate and profound, restoring your skin to its smooth, youthful appearance.
To Order Online please visit: www.MannaChampion.com
Give Your Body the Healthy, Natural Support It Deserves Using Real Food Technology®
Scientifically proven to benefit the human body
Using Real Food Technology® solutions—an innovative method of creating products with the most natural and plant-sourced ingredients that have been scientifically proven to benefit the human body—we’ve assembled a powerful assortment of products for you.
Bringing Real Food Technology Solutions to the Wellness World
Our investment of over $50 million in research and product development has paid dividends in bringing real technology to the wellness world.
We pride ourselves on having one of the most advanced in-house research and development labs in the industry. Our scientists have pioneered many advancements in the wellness industry, including the groundbreaking discovery of glyconutrients and the development of Real Food Technology® solutions—our method of using plant-based, naturally occurring ingredients to create nutritional supplements.
Our Science Team is unmatched and has filed more than 50 patents worldwide for the technology behind our Ambrotose® products, guaranteeing you some of the most unique products available in the market. We strongly believe in and vigorously defend our product patents against infringement by other companies.
From research and development to clinical trials, we hold ourselves to the most stringent standards and are so well respected in the industry, we even help train PhD candidates from the University of Texas. Mannatech research is often published in peer-reviewed scientific journals, and we also rely on third-party validation to create the most results-based products possible.
You will not find a more experienced and committed team of scientists and researchers strategically aligned to identify and develop high-quality, innovative, proprietary products designed to meet your wellness needs.
For a more in-depth review of our award-winning science, be sure to watch the videos, explore the research studies and discover the additional resources found on this page. To Order Online please visit: www.MannaChampion.com
Personalized / Signed copy of: Running on Faith: The Principles, Passion, and Pursuit of a Winning Life | By: Jason Lester
Order your Personalized / Signed copy @ http://runonfaith.com/
“Be fearless. Have the courage to take risks. Go where there are no guarantees. Get out of your comfort zone even if it means being uncomfortable. The road less traveled is sometimes fraught with barricades bumps and uncharted terrain. But it is on that road where your character is truly tested And have the courage to accept that you’re not perfect nothing is and no one is — and that’s OK.”
A journey is a person in itself; no two are alike. And all plans, safeguards, policing, and coercion are fruitless. We find that after years of struggle that we do not take a trip; a trip takes us.
“I must be willing to give whatever it takes to do good to others. This requires that I be willing to give until it hurts. Otherwise, there is no true love in me, and I bring injustice, not peace, to those around me.” ― Mother Teresa
Life is BEAUTIFUL!
Blessed and honored to be a guest speaker at this years ” Life is Beautiful ” Festival in Las Vegas October 26 & 27
The Killers, Kings Of Leon Leon, Beck!? Music, Food, Art, Learning!…
Surmounted by its speaker series, the Learning program will consist of speeches by individuals who will share their life stories with festival attendees including their triumphs, obstacles and lessons learned on the road to success. Also featured in the Learning activation is a family-centric station with entertainment and events geared towards children, called Kids are Beautiful. “Our Learning Program, and its cornerstone speaker series, allows for critically acclaimed and diverse speakers to share their path to success and what the real obstacles/barriers to entry were,” says festival co-founder Rehan Choudhry. “Each speech answers the question: Why is your life beautiful & how did you come to realize it?”
Current speakers include:
* UFC fighters Forrest Griffin, Miesha Tate and Pat Barry
* Creators and Stars of the hit MTV reality documentary series “The Buried Life” which asks the question “What do you want to do before you die?”
* Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos and author of bestseller Delivering Happiness
* Harry Shum Jr., actor and dancer on Fox’s hit show, Glee
* Tony Horton, celebrity trainer and American fitness guru best know for the P90X at home boot camp
* A panel featuring members of Cirque du Soleil, the unchallenged world leader in circus arts
* Aarón Sanchéz, Chef/Partner Alegre & Mestizo Leawood, Co-Star of Food Network’s Chopped and Fox Life’s Motochefs
* Matt Mullenweg, Co-founder of WordPress, the most popular publishing platform on the web.
* Rehan Choudhry, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Life is Beautiful Festival
* Jason Lester, ultra-endurance athlete, ESPY award winner and Founder and Chairman of EP1C Enterprises, Inc., M3CCA, LLC. and The NEVER STOP Foundation
* Quddus is best known from his hosting MTV’s iconic show Total Request Live, ABC’s singing competition show Duets and he is the Founder of The Q Side Entertainment
* Jason Pollock, activist, writer, and maker of the films “The Youngest Candidate” and “Undroppable”
* Jim Kwik, CEO of Kwik Learning and expert on memory improvement and speed reading
* Daniel Kraft, M.D., Physician-scientist, inventor and chair of the FutureMed program at Singularity University
* Dr. Sean Stephenson, Self-help Author of Time to Stand and acclaimed Motivational Speaker
* Paull Young, Director of Digital of charity:water
* Will Travis, leader of multiple top agencies including ATTIK and Sid Lee, and consultant for the world’s top creative talent
* Steve Brown, Intel’s Chief Evangelist and Futurist responsible for building and sharing a clear, compelling vision for the future of computing
* Brad Sugars, leader in establishing the business coaching industry with ActionCOACH
* David Daniel Hudson, American singer better known by his stage name Hudson
* Marcia Wieder, Founder & CEO of Dream University, and ambassador for making dreams real
* Scott Flansburg, Dubbed “The Human Calculator” and entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for his unprecedented speed of mental calculation
* Miki Agarwal, author of “Do Cool Sh*t” which details her unorthodox, creative and clever approach to raising capital, learning about the restaurant world and creating buzz
* Maneesh K. Goyal & David Munczinski, co-founders of Live in the Grey, an online resource and community aiming to inspire individuals to blend their personal passions with their professional lives
* Jamie Wheal, Executive Director at Flow Genome Project
* Courtnee LeClaire Westendorf, Head of Marketing & Communications, Intel Media. Former marketing executive at Disney and Apple.
* Tim Chang, Managing Director of Mayfield Fund and experienced global executive known for his thought leadership in gamification
* Rajil Kapoor entrepreneur, Internet industry pioneer, former Managing Director at Mayfield, co-founder/CEO of Snapfish, creator of cofounder.co and now CEO/cofounder of disruptive mobile fitness service fitmob
* David Uslan, Writer, Producer, and Vice President of Business Development for Graphicly
* Lars Schmidt, Senior Director of talent acquisition and innovation at NPR
* Michael Karnjanaprakorn, CEO & Co-Founder of Skillshare
Prerna Gupta, Chief Product Officer at Smule, and expert on music creation apps
* Dr. Cristina de Jesus, President and Chief Academic Officer of Green Dot Public Schools
* Chris Culos, Drummer from the band O.A.R.
* Rudy Lopez-Negrete, Manager of Music and Content Development at Lopez Negrete Communications
* Jia Jiang, Founder of Entresting.com and writer of blog “100 days of rejection”
Inspiration + Hope = A Better World
To inspire, motivate, and encourage our youth in their future goals and dreams. Paving roads of opportunity for every kid that they can be anything and everything their heart desires.
ESPY AWARD WINNER AND NIKE ENDURANCE ATHLETE JASON LESTER COMPLETES HIS 3,550 MILE RUN ACROSS THE UNITED STATES IN 72 DAYS | AVG. 50 MILES A DAY | WHILE RAISING $20,000 FOR HURRICANE SANDY VICTIMS
R[U]N ACROSS AMERICA DAYS 56-62 PHOTOS
R[U]N ACROSS AMERICA DAYS 48-56 PHOTOS
Mission Across America
R[U]N? | OPERATION REBUILD & RESTORE
Nike sponsored Ultra-Endurance Athlete Jason Lester is embarking on another Epic mission, a 3,100-mile transcontinental run across America. He will spread his powerful testimony of inspiration and hope throughout the United States starting May 5th, 2013 in San Francisco, CA and ending in New York, NY. Always driven by his deep purpose to serve, this epic run will be a collaborative service project with Waves For Water. Waves For Water is an active presence and force for the Hurricane Sandy Relief Initiative, which supports neighborhoods and communities recovering from Hurricane Sandy. Their work continues to be tireless and significantly meaningful to thousands in these devastated communities. The goal? To raise $20,000, which will rebuild a home for one family giving them a restorative step forward toward the future. The ultimate goal? To raise as much money as possible to help several families rebuild their homes. All of the funds and proceeds raised during the run will go directly to Waves For Water.
In memory of Chase Kowalski ** On December 14, 2012, Adam Lanza fatally shot twenty children and six adult staff members at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut. Chase Kowalski, a 1st grader at Sandy Hook, was a happy, full of life jokester and an award winning triathlete. Just weeks after his death, I had a chance to speak with Chase’s mother, Rebecca. Although obviously experiencing tremendous loss and pain, Rebecca had a plan… she saw it clear as day. She needed to carry on Chase’s dream of inspiring others to be active and live their dream. After I hung up the phone with Rebecca, I felt it in my heart to help her in any way that I could to build her vision of starting a foundation. Chase will be with me along the 3,100 miles across the USA. For this journey, I will be wearing his name on my back as a constant reminder to inspire others and live your dream. After I reach NYC, I will make that last 30 miles stretch to Newtown, Connecticut — to bless the Kowalski family with support to help fund their vision.
To follow this (M)ission live and donate to R[U]N? | OPERATION REBUILD & RESTORE
please visit: http://www.wavesforwater.org/fundraiser/run-to-rebuild
The NEVER STOP Foundation | Waves For Water | Hurley H2O | MISSION_&_MANTRA™ | Mannatech | MetaBender | Juice Generation | HurleyH2O
Waves For Water | HawaiianOLA | Specialized | Nika | Kelhoffer Law Firm | Nike | The official transportation is provided by: LA Discount RV Rental
Press Inquiries + Media + Sponsorship Opportunities + General Information – Please email: R_U_N@ymail.com
If you would like to join Jason along his mission, here are the locations he will be running through.
Follow him live @ http://www.wavesforwater.org/fundraiser/run-to-rebuild
Runner Making 3,100 Mile Journey Across Country
By: Alexandra Sutter WMBD | WYZZ
Man makes stops in River City during cross-country run